Pune (Maharashtra) [India], November 29: In the constantly changing world of personal finance, people are always looking for practical and accessible ways to address their sudden and unexpected financial needs. Among the various financial options out there, gold loans have proven to be a flexible and reliable choice, serving as a link between one's gold jewellery and pressing financial demands.
Central to the appeal of Gold Loans is the interest rate, a crucial factor that significantly impacts the overall cost of borrowing. A lower interest rate means reduced borrowing costs, making the entire loan more affordable for the borrower. Securing a low gold loan interest rate is not only financially important but can also ease the repayment burden, ensuring a more comfortable and manageable borrowing experience. With Bajaj Finance, borrowers can avail of a gold loan with interest rates starting at just 9.50% p.a.
Bajaj Finance provides straightforward access to loans starting from Rs. 5,000 up to Rs. 2 crore, ensuring competitive rates and transparency through a gold loan calculator. For those seeking quick access to funds, a gold loan serves as a dependable financing option.
Here are five essential tips to help individuals secure one of the best gold loan interest rates when applying for a loan against gold jewellery.
1. Understand the loan-to-value ratio: Understanding the loan-to-value ratio holds significance in influencing gold loan interest rates. It delineates the borrowing limit against the gold's value, allowing borrowers with Bajaj Finance to access loans up to 75% of the appraised gold value, conforming to RBI regulations.
2. Choose the appropriate repayment plan: The choice of repayment tenure and frequency can greatly impact the gold loan interest rate. Opting for shorter repayment periods with frequent instalments often leads to lower interest rates. Conversely, longer repayment plans with fewer payment intervals may attract higher interest rates. With Bajaj Finance offers, borrowers can choose from multiple interest repayment options--monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or annually--to suit their convenience.
3. Stay updated on gold market prices: Staying updated on gold market prices is crucial as they influence interest rates for gold loans. Usually, when gold prices rise, interest rates tend to decrease, making loan repayment easier. Being aware of these market trends helps applicants time their gold loan applications for better rates.
4. Maintain a steady income: Maintaining a steady income can bolster an application process for a gold loan. While some lenders may demand income proof, Bajaj Finance solely requests any one of the borrower's KYC documents. These include the Aadhaar Card, Voter ID card, passport, driving licence, NREGA job card, or a letter from the National Population Registration. Anyone can apply for a Bajaj Finserv Gold Loan, if they are Indian citizens aged between 21-70 years, without requiring income proof.
5. Use a gold loan calculator: Bajaj Finserv Gold Loan includes a helpful gold loan calculator. This tool helps borrowers know the loan amount they can get based on their gold's value and interest rates. It's easy to use and gives clear information, empowering borrowers to make smart financial decisions.
Securing favourable gold loan interest rates demands thoughtful consideration and research. Understanding the loan-to-value ratio, choosing the right repayment plan, and keeping an eye on gold market prices can increase the likelihood of favourable terms for the gold-backed loans. These strategies can help the borrowers leverage their gold jewellery effectively to access the necessary funds.
Terms and conditions apply.
Bajaj Finance Ltd. ('BFL', 'Bajaj Finance', or 'the Company'), a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv Ltd., is a deposit taking Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC-D) registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is classified as an NBFC-Investment and Credit Company (NBFC-ICC). BFL is engaged in the business of lending and acceptance of deposits. It has a diversified lending portfolio across retail, SMEs, and commercial customers with significant presence in both urban and rural India. It accepts public and corporate deposits and offers a variety of financial services products to its customers. BFL, a thirty-five-year-old enterprise, has now become a leading player in the NBFC sector in India and on a consolidated basis, it has a franchise of 72.98 million customers. BFL has the highest domestic credit rating of AAA/Stable for long-term borrowing, A1+ for short-term borrowing, and CRISIL AAA/Stable & [ICRA]AAA(Stable) for its FD program. It has a long-term issuer credit rating of BB+/Positive and a short-term rating of B by S&P Global ratings.
To know more, visit www.bajajfinserv.in.
(ADVERTORIAL DISCLAIMER: The above press release has been provided by NewsVoir. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of the same)